Thursday, March 1, 2007

The first one (mcm F.R.I.E.N.D.S episode la plak)

This is the virgin post, so what should i write about? Well there is something that's been stuck in my mind for the last 4 days. The muse concert last Sunday was truly amazing. In fact it was the most the wonderful thing I had experienced. What about sex you ask? ...Pre-marital sex is frobidden in Islam.............Back to the concert; i had high expectations of the concert and considering that paid a higher than normal price for the tickets I was thinking to my myself this shoud better be worth it. Come sunday night, MUSE totally blew me away along with the thousand of others in Stadium Negara. To all those who missed the concert all i can say you missed a truly once in a lifetime experience. This is one event that belongs in "memories last a lifetime". Something that you can tell your grandchildren one day "Ali (my grandson's name), I was there at the concert the only time Muse came here to perform...and that's when I met your grandmother hehe ( i wish...)". To those who don't know muse, or don't like Muse they won't know why I'm making such a big deal of this. Before, I like Muse but now Muse has become my muse..pun intended. And I don't think they will be coming back to this shores again, which would really make last sunday the greatest night of my life. Oh and chelsea won that night too, beating Arse-anal for the leadue cup. Perfect

Bellamy, you rock! Our hopes and expectations, black holes and revelations. You gave it to us, Thank you.

No comments: